Friday, January 21, 2011

Olivia Around the House

These are various shots of Olivia during her daily life.  Olivia has mastered sitting, crawling and pulling herself up. She moonlights in walking around furniture while leaning on it for support.  She dabbles in standing without support.  Daddy has nightly lessons with Olivia.  He is very eager for her to walk.  He says, "Olivia learning to walk is one step closer to Olivia getting her own cup of water and using the toilet."  Well, you can't blame him for looking ahead.

Olivia has four teeth.  She says, "Mama" and "Dada" and "Ca" which I think is that last phonetic sound in book, but who knows.  She enjoys playing with blocks, a large wooden puzzle and stacking rings.  Her attention span has grown long enough to sit through a book.  She sometimes hums when a song is sung to her.  Olivia has fun going to the grocery store with Mommy and Daddy.  In a nutshell, our unbiased opinion is that she is the most fantastic child in the world.

I think I will watch this today.

Yes, peas.

My favorite spot.

All smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment