Thursday, June 30, 2011

We Are Happy To Announce...

Dennis and I found out that we are expecting a new baby in November!  During our June appointment we were told the gender of our newest addition.  To spread the great news we hosted a party for our friends.  I made a cake that had an inner layer of frosting that revealed the gender of the baby: blue for boy, pink for girl.
The surprise cake.

Cutting the cake.

Blue!

Olivia is going to have a baby brother!
 Later that week I went to the Seminary Re-Sell It Shop.  Many people are moving this time of year and it is a great time to grab a bargain.  The Shop frequently has bag sales (fill a paper grocery bag for $5.00).  I was able to buy this whole lot of baby boy clothes 0-6 months for $5.00!!!  Whoot, whoot!

Our son will not be naked.

I was especially excited to find this little onsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment