On Wednesday, February 8, Olivia did not get a wink of sleep during her afternoon nap, she was too busy planning and executing her escape from the crib. I heard a loud thud and then cries coming from her room. I instantly realized what had happened. After her tears were dried she excitedly chattered away about anything and everything. She was obviously quite proud of her accomplishment. I was a bit astonished. That night Dennis removed the front side of her crib to convert it into a toddler bed. This is Olivia overjoyed at the look of her "big girl bed".
While digging through my video clips I came across this one. I felt it was an appropriate time to reminisce on little Olivia in her crib. Olivia is around 8 months old at the time of this video. She had just started pulling herself up and being able to stand in her crib. Shortly after this was taken Dennis lowered the crib mattress to its lowest setting. I know it sounds cliche, but they do grow up so fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment