Dennis turned 28 on March 25. We honored his birthday Sunday night with a trifecta celebration with our normal Sunday night crowd. Three husbands have birthdays in consecutive order, Dennis being the last. Each of the wives made a different dessert for her husband. I made mini hamburgers out of yellow cake mix cupcakes (bun), brownies cut with a 2" biscuit cutter (burger), red, yellow and green frosting (ketchup, mustard, lettuce) topped with sesame seeds. They were adorable to behold and delicious to eat.
Dennis and the kids are recreating his birthday scene in this picture before munching on leftover birthday burgers. I didn't have my camera handy during the Sunday night celebration.
Happy Birthday Hubby, I am so blessed to have you as a spouse! I love to watch you with Olivia and Ethan and am eager to serve with you in the ministry wherever the good Lord wants us to go. I pray we have many more birthdays to celebrate together.
| Happy Birthday Daddy! |

No comments:
Post a Comment