 |
| Olivia, Ethan and Isaac Christmas 2013 |
We will hold the memories of our children in our heart. When they are young and innocent, when their lives are simple and straightforward. When the road ahead is full of possibilities. My household has faith like a child, sleeps like a baby and I am learning things out of the mouths of babes. When you have three kids three years old and younger you belong to a new rank of mothers. I am earning Mommy badges I didn't know existed. This Christmas I am blessed to have these three blessings in my life. But as wonderful as they are, I am more blessed to have a faithful husband, who fears and loves the Lord. Who serves his Heavenly Father by ministering to the Church and providing for our family. Merry Christmas friends and family. May your Christmas Season be filled with the joyous Hope we have in Jesus Christ.
No comments:
Post a Comment