Saturday, February 28, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Olivia!

We celebrated Olivia's birthday with the extended family the evening before Abigail's baptism.  With Aunt Lisa's help she had a Frozen themed birthday party.  The highlight of the meal was listening to the soundtrack on the church's audio system in Luther Hall.  After the kids ate they sang and danced to their favorite songs.  Olivia requested lasagna, garlic bread and salad for her birthday meal.  I made a Frozen themed frozen ice cream cake for dessert.  Everyone had a great time.  It is fantastic to have five year old in the house.  She is a great help and smart as a whip.  Everyday is an adventure for Olivia and the years keep getting more exciting.  Dennis and I feel so blessed to have her in our life.
Frozen Cake

Lighting the candles

Mom and Dad with the Birthday Girl

Olivia put all of the characters on her piece of cake.

Isaac held nothing back.

The birthday crew.

The relaxed audience.
Olivia's 5th Birthday Interview

Favorite Color: Pink and Purple, Red and Yellow and Green, 
                         I love Green because it reminds me of Dad
Favorite Song: Let It Go
Favorite Book: The Bible because I read it before I go to bed with Dad
Favorite Food: Vegetables and Food
Favorite Animal: Giraffes
Favorite Day of the Week: Sunday, its when we go to Church
Favorite Place: Lydia's House, Nana and Papa's House, School, Church
Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Easter
Favorite TV Show/Movie: Frozen
Favorite Bible Story: Jesus Rose From the Grave
What Do You Want to Be When You Grow Up: Teacher and Sunday School Teacher
Favorite Person: My cousins and friends and my classmates

No comments:

Post a Comment